Cooper and the "Emotional Black Hole"

Okay I've decided to start with myself. I feel it is only fair and that I probably shouldnt go ragging on all my friends straight out of the gate.

So, like I said earlier, I am Cooper. Or Coop. Or "oi you drunken slag!" to my friends. I am currently unemployed and waiting for uni to start up again so I feel like I contribute to society even in just the smallest possible way.

My days consist of waking up at the crack of afternoon. Coffee, cigarettes, bad TV and complaining about being bored.

The other thing I have going on is my boyfriend. My darling Byron. Fuck! Where to even begin with that mess har har har.

The dude can be amazing right? He's a babe. Tall, dark and hilarious. But has the emotional capacity of a snake (which, coincidentally, is not a lot. I found this out after hearing of a friend of a friend almost being eaten by her pet snake of 10 years)

He tries hard.... I will give him that. But seems to, at some point, have upgraded from a normal "boys don't talk about feelings" radar to a super gillion horse powered one. You can actually see his brain slow then shut down and go into a comatose state when you attempt to converse. Its like watching your computer go into sleep mode. There's the screen saver, the back light dims and then POW its done.


This is the not so perfect combination to me as I am overly sensitive, moody ever-thinking crazy lady from insane town. Even our star signs say we fail at life together, but, we still plug along. Pushing 7 months now.

Maybe he's like giving birth and at nine months he'll pop out of his shell and be a normal human being.

I doubt it but here's hoping right?

No comments:

Post a Comment