YOURE AN IDIOT - just for future reference

The only times I have gotten out of bed in the last two days was to either pee or smoke. Oh and today I went to Amy’s to cry on her shoulder and steal her wine to drown my sorrows.

My fucking love life is a shambles, continuously.

Of course I use the term “LOVE LIFE” loosely as really its just “FUN TO HANG OUT”

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT

So I have sat in bed glued to my computer watching b grade movies and tossed between crying and being indignant and angry.

I have known all along I was wasting my time. I knew that it would never be what I wanted it to be. So why did I ignore that and think that if I just gave more, tried harder, that it might just be different.

Why the fuck do we hope against all logic that they will change.

That he’d wake up one day and go “OH! Wow. She is actually fucking amazing to me and I should not be an immature dick lipped wank and oh what that…. Yes! I love her back!”

This! THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN!

Yet here I am. Still dating him.

Moron

No comments:

Post a Comment