Rock and his hard place

So, after the disaster that was my Saturday night (crying, drunk, loveless relationship and attempts at drink/unlicensed driving) I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

After finding out that my boyfriend of seven months does not, in fact, love me back I was more than a little upset. What a fucking punch in the ego that is.

You give them everything they want. Yes, I mean everything (but that’s a whole other story that involves much ribbing and continuous butt jokes) and it’s still not enough. This shit pisses me up the wall.

So, yeah the rock and the hard place. Like I said I was pretty livid and hung over and came home feeling pretty indignant and decided on what action I would take. That being the “We need to talk….” Break up and move on conversation.

But now, after spending two days on my own my resolve is failing me. I am that pathetic little girl that just wants him here to hold me. Fucking faggot I have become right?

It’s like the longer I wait the more the part of me that is petrified of being alone and lonely – I do crazy cat lady a little too well – starts to take over.

I have no idea what the fuck I am supposed to do. What is right or wrong in this situation? But apparently I need to “Remove the cumstain off my life”

Brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment